4/20/10

HEY TAKE ME TO NARNIA OR NEVERLAND, NOW!!!

YA ALLAH YA RABB, INI APAAN YA ALLAH? GA KUAT BENERAN PENGEN LARIIIIIIIII.

If I could tell how much I feel the vain inside, I don't know what's supposed to I do even to calm my self down.


GA AKAN LAGI-LAGI GUE MENYANGGUPI PERMINTAAN SEKOLAH YANG GA MASUK AKAL.

Ya Allah beneran mau nangis ini aaaaaah :'''''(

For everything's sake, gue baru tau yang namanya doing something under pressure and being catched by the deadline.
It feels like you want to go go away, ignore the obligation that ACTUALLY you musn't get.
Ya ALLAH BENERAN ASTAGHFIRULLOHALAZIIIIIM.

HOW COULD I PREPARE MY SELF FOR ACADEMIC, ART AND SCIENTIFIC WORK IN THOSE FUCKING THREE DAYS?!!!!!!

:''''''''''''''''''''''''''(


Ps : sorry for those brokenly english. I can't think clearly how to deal with an aproppiate write. It's just a way to ragging for those terribly hectic condition

No comments:

Post a Comment