5/3/10

Emo Devil Feeling.

It's actually getting reach midnight.
But what the hell am I doing?
Laying a side on my bed, do some blogging with my best-best friend, "The Red". Lol
And actually it's really really a dumb act. Why? I have so much tight activity to do tomorowzzz. Those following examinations, a kinda of some plans, and Nurul Fikri. (well, mungkin gue agak lebay ya bilang tight schedule)


So, (maybe) you asked : hey dumby, so why don't you take a rest now?
The answer is : Hey wisy, I need some sweet escapes for my Bad mood, Emo feeling.
Hahaha yeah yeah you're right. I am gonna ragging again in this update.
It's like I just want to enjoy my hapinnes my self, dont wan't to share ;P

If you don't like it, stop to continue. It's just my own way to think about something which is going random my own.

It's started suddenly, beetches. Who's the one I can blame?
Myself.
For give my good feeling to bad mood, and like admitted it a wholeheartedly.
Good job, Chyntia. Good job!
I am always giving any talks to people for not being beatten by the mood.
But?


Hah, it happens suddenly sih emang. Everything seems quite well before I took a nap this afternoon.
Okay...
Quite well...
I've just felt the high of proudness, felt the satisfactory of my thought and awareness, Being given any compliments from some mates.
Until suddenly, Adzan is up in the air, and the devil said : "Hey Hey it's a really really comfy peace condition, just go! Have some rest!"
And the, Here I was... Closing my eyes ignoring the adzan

Astagfirullohalaziiiiiiiiim.


And suddenly: DANG!
The devil bad mood came.
I get up on half past five, And having lately Ashar. And tadaaaa... I was so much feeling unnecessarily bad when My sist come home.
I hate for her inappropiate act (for me, personally. When in that emo feeling)
And theeen, my mom came.
I felt emo and she felt terribly tired.
A perfect combination for drag the badmood devil to my mind.
I.FELT.QUITE.LAZY.TO.DO.SOMETHING.

So the conclusion is :
I HAVE TO REARRANGE MY RESTING TIME.



Including, NOW!!!



SHUT DOWN "THE RED", PUH-LEEEEEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment