8/24/12

Maybe, Untitle?

So, how do we start? Hehehe.

Maybe by this: several days ago I promised my self to be back in blogspot eventho I still love tumblr that much. hehe, kidding. For no reasons, I just want my silly writing (eventho noone will actually read it) can be tracked down by noneother than, me.

I guess I mostly wrote shits, I prolly admit. But I also promised my self that no matter what, I have to keep on writing, basically everything. Because I intentionally realized that words are my knives, and they need to be sharpened often. And how much I do realize that words are often-ly pain relieving, tho sometimes this thing which is caused the pain.
So here I am, snuggling in almost dawn on my "hampir berkerak dan penuh sarang laba-laba" blogspot just for adding more rubbish here. :p

Just call it tonight: Things "slaps" me, slow, but awakened.
What happens to me? I do realize it since I am the only one on this planet who said "Perahu Kertas" is so-so. At first I think that that's my fault for reading the book right before watching it. But then, tonight I realize: I lost the focus of my self. I look at that point straight, but some of shadows still keeping on it behind.


I miss you at this highest point this night.

I miss you to the point I feel this kind of pain in all over me.


But it is not like I am willing to go back or something. I miss your presence. And that was my very first mistake for assuming presence will actually bring everything work.

But then I guess I realized, since the longing is based on merely presence. I do miss my Baby Toshiba more than you.

I know, I might be the devilest person in the world for being too loved and too hated.



-C

No comments:

Post a Comment